Subject: Request for Information on Overflight Permit for Experimental Aircraft
From: "Cavok Ops" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Cavok Ops" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 13:41:30 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to request information regarding the procedure for obtaining
an overflight permit for an experimental aircraft intending to fly over
Estonia. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide the contact
details (email or phone number) of the relevant person or department
responsible for processing such permits.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Pedro Xavier Gomes

Flight Coordinator

BRAZILIAN OPERATIONS CENTER - CAVOK Team

Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.

24H Support: +55 11 2276-1199

N. America: +1 (713) 378-8183

Mobile: +55 11 96442-0507

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://universalweather.com.br/> universalweather.com.br

 <https://www.universalweather.com/>

  _____

How is our service today?

<https://api.simplesat.io/api/embed/rating/2/2hLyar5IFFuvMtznA9c3HbABCllWf
JPMW1yZhSLaIe0/?source=codetwo&customer_email=[email-masked]&team_
member_email=[email-masked]&team_member_first_name=Cavok
Ops&team_member_last_name=&ticket_subject=Request for Information on
Overflight Permit for Experimental
Aircraft&t_department=&t_messageID=<47efb637b70544b784d717a5f69f79ff@univ-
wea.com>> ??
<https://api.simplesat.io/api/embed/rating/3/2hLyar5IFFuvMtznA9c3HbABCllWf
JPMW1yZhSLaIe0/?source=codetwo&customer_email=[email-masked]&team_
member_email=[email-masked]&team_member_first_name=Cavok
Ops&team_member_last_name=&ticket_subject=Request for Information on
Overflight Permit for Experimental
Aircraft&t_department=&t_messageID=<47efb637b70544b784d717a5f69f79ff@univ-
wea.com>> ??
<https://api.simplesat.io/api/embed/rating/4/2hLyar5IFFuvMtznA9c3HbABCllWf
JPMW1yZhSLaIe0/?source=codetwo&customer_email=[email-masked]&team_
member_email=[email-masked]&team_member_first_name=Cavok
Ops&team_member_last_name=&ticket_subject=Request for Information on
Overflight Permit for Experimental
Aircraft&t_department=&t_messageID=<47efb637b70544b784d717a5f69f79ff@univ-
wea.com>> ??

 <https://hubs.ly/Q038G_F-0>

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.